bbq beef shepards pie. Layer seasoned beef mixture on bottom of baking dish. Wow, I really can't believe it's December already. This year has gone by so fast!
Mixed with a mixture of mix vegetables, onions, Brussel sprouts, diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce. This meat pie topped with mashed potato is traditionally made with lamb, when made with ground beef it's actually called a cottage When I first posted this recipe many years back I spelled it incorrectly as Shepards Pie. I was quickly corrected and learned when this dish is made. You can have bbq beef shepards pie using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of bbq beef shepards pie
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of bone sucking sauce rub.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grill mates molasses bacon rub.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 cup of sweet peas.
- Prepare 1 packages of pillsbury french bread.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 2 cup of bbq sauce.
Favorite shepherd's pie recipe, a classic casserole of Britain and Ireland done American-style. Cook ground beef and savory vegetables, top with mashed potatoes, and bake to perfection. Shepherd's Pie is basically a beefy pot pie with mashed potatoes on top instead of a crust, and mashed potatoes make everything better, don't they? This family friendly shepherd's pie uses ground beef (instead of the traditional lamb), and your Instant Pot® or All my life I have eaten Shepard's Pie with different types of veggies and seasonings and even some without veggies all together and I am pretty sure it was always prepared with BEEF!
bbq beef shepards pie step by step
- saute chopped onion in butter.
- add beef and seasoning, brown till done, drain off juice,add bbq sauce.
- roll out dough and press into baking dish.
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- layer beef, corn, peas, potatoes, cheese.
- bake for Wii min till Chase starts to brown.
In a casserole. the potatoes should be browned and mixture bubbling. This tasty, hearty Shepherd's Pie is made with both beef and pork with a savory brown gravy, homemade mashed potatoes and topped with cheddar cheese! Using leftover roast beef to make freezer friendly Shepard's pie is a great way to reduce food waste, and add variety to using up leftovers! If you have leftover Sunday roast and potatoes, and even veggies, you can easily repurpose that into this freezer friendly Shepard's pie. shepherd pie recipe, shepherd's pie recipes, shepards pie recipe easy, shepard pie recipes ground beef, easy shepherds pie recipes, shepherd's pie recipe beef mince Shepherds Pie Healthy. Best Exciting how do you spell shepards pie exclusive on salonfood.com.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!