You can have Spanish chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish chicken
- Prepare 8 of chicken legs,breast,or wings.
- Prepare 3 packages of sayzon seasoning in the red box.
- It’s 3 tsp of adobo seasoing.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of green pepper.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 of onion.
- You need 4 of limes.
- It’s 2 cup of water . use more water if needed.
Spanish chicken instructions
- oven temperature 400.
- rinse all the chicken off in water set chicken into two bowls placing four in each bowl.
- rinse and dice the onions,peppers,and tomatoes set it aside in a bowl.
- cut the four limes into half. squeeze four half onto each bowl of chicken make sure the chicken is covered with lime juice..
- mix all the seasonings into one bowl sayzon, adobo,garlic,pepper,oregano,salt.
- pour the bowl of seasoning into both bowls of chicken equally half and half. rub the seasoning all over the chicken breast till fully covered with the seasoning. then add the dice pepper,onions,and tomatoes. mirnate for at least 6 hours or a day.
- pour both bowls of chicken into a cooking dish or two dishes. pour the 2 cups of water into the pan with the chicken. if you are using two different pans pour one cup onto each pan of four. cover with ten foil place in the oven for 45 mins to 1 hour check every 20mins.. add water if the chicken is getting dry or not enough water in the pan..
- chicken is done when fully white and coming off the bone.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!