Baked Spanish Chorizo with potatoes.
You can cook Baked Spanish Chorizo with potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Spanish Chorizo with potatoes
- You need 4 of medium Spanish Chorizo (I used Argentinian Chorizo).
- Prepare 4 of potatoes (slice in half inch cubes).
- You need 1 medium of white/red onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 large of tomato.
- Prepare 1 dash of dried basil.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic (peeled).
Baked Spanish Chorizo with potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a baking tray add your cubed potatoes, cubed onions, tomatoes (slice anyway you like), peeled whole garlic(you dont have to mince garlic), salt & pepper. drizzle with olive oil. mix well.
- Add your Chorizo (cut in small bite size pieces). then add your basil, mix well.
- Wait for 40-45 min. eat with a side of salad or rice.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!