Mocha Ice Coffee.
You can have Mocha Ice Coffee using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mocha Ice Coffee
- You need 1 cup of Columbia coffee (dark full coffee your choice).
- You need 1/2 cup of French vanilla coffee mate liquid creamer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chocolate syrup (Hershey's! No imitations please!) ;).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 each of Ice trays of frozen dark coffee.
Mocha Ice Coffee step by step
- Make 10 cups of dark full flavor coffee. Let cool a while then fill ice trays. This makes 4 trays. You can make less but we always need frozen coffee around. I make and freeze the night/day before..
- In blender add fresh hot coffee, chocolate, creamer, and sugar. Blend well so that sugar is melted evenly. Then add iced coffee cubes as you blend to your liking..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!