Oh so goood, Spanish Rice with Chorizo.
You can have Oh so goood, Spanish Rice with Chorizo using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oh so goood, Spanish Rice with Chorizo
- Prepare 2 of scallions chopped thinly.
- Prepare 1 small of onion diced finely.
- You need 1 cup of of goya sofrito in a jar.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 3 cup of of white long grain rice, rinsed..
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cilantro (optional, I was put so I omitted this this time).
- It’s 2 tbsp of EVOO.
- Prepare 1 can of of goya pink beans (I used the seasoned one with Olive oil, cilantro & onion) or any bean of your liking. Reserve can for liquids..
- Prepare 1 packages of of chorizo sausage with 2 pcs in it diced small.
- You need 1 envelope of goya sazon with anchiote.
Oh so goood, Spanish Rice with Chorizo instructions
- Gather a large 4qt pot and add the EVOO under medium heat. (EVOO burns extremely quickly, so adjust accordingly).
- when warm, add chorizo and brown until golden but not crispy. Add diced onions when you reach that state and continue to cook until onions are translucent..
- Add the sofrito and let it come to a slight boil, then add the tomato sauce,envelope of sazon and beans . Let it start to bubble again to let the flavors meld and then add scallions. keep stirring so that it doesn't stick..
- use the same can from the beans to add 1 1/2 cups of water and then your rinsed rice. Stir until blended, lower heat and cook 1 hour covered. When done, fluff and serve as usual. Enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!