stuffed cheeseburgers. The Smoky Chili Bacon Cheeseburger is hiding a secret. These are seriously unhealthy, but taste fantastic for the occasional BBQ with mates or eating contest. Of course they are great as a single stack.
We were experimenting one night and came up with these tasty cheese-filled Family-Friendly Stuffed Cheeseburgers. Our kids and neighbors fell in love with them. the best Cheese for Stuffed Cheeseburgers. The best cheese to stuff or top a burger will hands-down ALWAYS be whatever cheese you like the best! You can cook stuffed cheeseburgers using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of stuffed cheeseburgers
- You need 1 tsp of diced jalapeno.
- You need 1 tsp of diced roasted red peppers.
- You need 2 pinch of shredded cheddar (mild).
- It’s 1 pinch of McCormick's grill mates (Montreal steak seasoning).
- It’s 2 pinch of McCormick's grill mates (hamburger seasoning).
- You need 1 slice of American cheese.
One craving that stuck with me was to make stuffed cheeseburgers. Guy Fieri highlighted a place that made an inside out cheeseburger. These stuffed burgers are the ultimate in grilling season inspiration. Give our Ham and Swiss-Stuffed Burgers or our Pizza-Stuffed Cheeseburgers a go.
stuffed cheeseburgers instructions
- dice jalapenos and red peppers.
- add both peppers to raw hamburger patty.
- add shredded cheddar to patty.
- mash well together and then pat out into a patty.
- using aluminum foil to shape and hold, sprinkle seasonings to both sides of patty. lightly press down so the seasoning sticks into patty.
- once ingredients are added and patties are patted out, cover and place in the refrigerator for 45 mins (this cools the meat to help keep it from falling apart).
- cook on flame grill until the insides are done.
- add american cheese.
These Stuffed Cheeseburgers need to be on your menu! These Stuffed Cheeseburgers dripping with melted cheese, from the center are truly a cheeseburger lovers' dream. Using good-tasting "real" cheese is key to this oozing burger that makes them over the. Stuffed Peppers filled with all the makings of a juicy cheeseburger. Then stuffed and cooked in a green bell pepper makes for a new twist on cheeseburgers – the ultimate American comfort food.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!