Spanish Style Pork Fried Ribs.
You can have Spanish Style Pork Fried Ribs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish Style Pork Fried Ribs
- Prepare 12 small of baby back pork ribs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Goya Adobo with pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Sazon with anchiote.
- Prepare 1 liter of vegetable oil.
Spanish Style Pork Fried Ribs step by step
- Rinse ribs and place in a bowl..
- Add dry seasonings and coat ribs well, tossing frequently & evenly until completely covered..
- Heat oil in a large pan and place ribs in when hot..
- Turn ribs after about 7-8 mins and cook on remaining side until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain well on paper towels . Serve hot..
- Pairs well with the Spanish rice in my profile!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!