Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook. ITALIAN HOAGIE DIP — Your favorite Italian sub sandwich fixings, chopped and served dip-style with crusty baguette slices. With summer right around the corner, you're going to need a great dish to take. You need to stop whatever you're doing and make this recipe!
If you are making this more than a few hours in advance do not add until closer to when you will be eating the dip (will be too soggy). This easy Italian Hoagie Dip recipe is one of my family's all-time favorite recipes. It has everything that an Italian Hoagie has on it but it's chopped up and served as a dip. You can cook Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook
- It’s 1 of Onion diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sliced Hot Banana Peppers.
- It’s 1/2 head of Iceberg Lettuce.
- It’s half of Cherry tomatoes cut in.
- It’s of Lunch meat turkey cut in small bite size squares.
- You need of Lunch meat ham cut in small bite size squares.
- It’s of Salami cut in bite size (sandwich slice salami should be by the pepperoni in the store).
- You need of Pepperoni cut in bite size.
- Prepare of Provelone Cheese cut in bite size.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive Oil Mayo.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
Everyone's favorite sandwich in dip form, this Italian Hoagie Dip is like an antipasto salad in a bowl. All the ingredients and flavors you love about an Italian hoagie (submarine sandwich) have come together in this unique Italian Hoagie Dip. This post is sponsored by Kettle Brand! I used their Pepperoncini Flavor for this game-day ready Italian Hoagie Dip Recipe!
Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook step by step
- Chop the Onion, Banana Peppers, Tomato, and Iceberg into a small dice. Put into a bowl and set aside..
- Chop the Deli Meats and Cheese into small squares/pieces and add into the bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.(Time consuming).
- I like to but this in a sub bun or could use hot dog buns… this is a dip and is normally served in a bread bowl or in a bowl with bread 🥖 on the side or with crackers.
- Notes- I don’t Measure any ingredients, I make every to taste, and use about 1/2 a pack each of the lunch meats and about half a pack of pepperoni and whatever Hard salami slices I have on hand. I make a lot of this because iam feeding a lot of people and boys on top of that. I leave the onion out And banana peppers I have a few Picky eaters. This takes some time to make because of cutting everything into small bite size but is well worth it.(I do put banana peppers on my sub).
- I go light on the mayonnaise just enough to coat everything an taste test as I go, can make as wet or dry as you like and a few shakes of Italian dry seasoning.
- I like to put this in a lock and lock container. (Sometimes I will use all the pack of lunch meat, just depends on what iam using it for and who’s eating it. The thing that takes the longest is breaking up all the little squares and putting them in a dish.
This Easy Italian Hoagie Dip has all of the flavors of your favorite Italian Hoagie but without all of the bulk. And it couldn't be easier to make! An Italian Hoagie is also known as a submarine sandwich (sub, for short) or a hero sandwich. "Hoagie" is a term used in the Philadelphia area. Anyway, this dip contains all the same yummy. Italian Hoagie Dip tastes just like the original sandwich but this time the filling is served with baguette slices or your favorite crackers!
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!