Honey Biscuit Beef Bake.
You can cook Honey Biscuit Beef Bake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Biscuit Beef Bake
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of 28 oz can brown sugar, maple, or honey Baked Beans.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion or 1 tsp onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 3/4 tsp of chili powder, more if you prefer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of McCormick Grill Mates Molasses Bacon Seasoning, optional.
- You need 1 of 16 oz can Grand's Homestyle Honey Butter Biscuits; if you can find Grands Jrs they actually fit better in the skillet, but hard to find!.
- It’s 3 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese, more if you like it really cheesy!.
Honey Biscuit Beef Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- in large, ovenproof skillet, cook onions in a little oil until tender; remove and set aside. add beef and brown, drain fat and return meat and onions to skillet..
- turn flame to medium- high, and stir in remaining ingredients except for cheese and biscuits; bring to a simmer. mix well..
- remove skillet from heat and sprinke with cheese. top with biscuits..
- bake uncovered 15 minutes, until biscuits are cooked through and golden brown. let set for 10 minutes before serving, and be careful as skillet handle will be very hot! enjoy..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!