Spanish rice with chicken. It's easy because everything cooks in one single pot or skillet. Ingredients in Spanish Chicken and Rice. To make the perfect weeknight meal, you will need to gather the following ingredients Spanish-Style Chicken and Rice (Arroz Con Pollo)
I pretty much live at my local Smith's Marketplace. This fresh-tasting, well-seasoned Spanish Chicken and Rice casserole is delish. My mother has always been an avid cook, and my sister, two brothers and I were raised on this Spanish Chicken and Rice dish. You can have Spanish rice with chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish rice with chicken
- You need of rice.
- You need 1 of lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into cubes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice, I use basmati.
- You need 3/4 cup of beer, I use a light color beer.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chicken broth, if you do not wish to use alcohol double the broth.
- Prepare 4 oz of of pimento with liquid.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of pimento stuffed green olives.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of achiote oil or olive oil.
- You need 4 clove of of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked spanish paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of tumeric.
Learn how to make Spanish Rice with Chicken. Spanish Rice with Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This recipe for Spanish rice with chicken and shrimp is my take on the famous paella from the Valencia region, where we usually go for our summer holidays. My love for Spanish food is deep and often comes out in recipes inspired by the its cuisine.
Spanish rice with chicken instructions
- In large skillet on medium heat, saute chicken in achiote oil until browned about 10 minutes..
- Add in garlic and onion and cook another minute..
- Add pimento, olives and rice plus seasonings. cook 2 more minutes..
- Add beer and broth and cover, reducing heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender..
- Recipe for achiote oil is in my profile..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
One-Pot Spanish Rice & BeansConnoisseurus Veg. Try our Spanish rice with chicken and chorizo. Made with chicken and chorizo and plenty of hot smoked paprika, this is a gutsy rice dish that is sure to impress friends and family. This One Pot Spanish Chicken and Rice is packed with great flavors and vibrant colors! Easy to make and all in one pot, from the stove top to the oven, dinner is ready with no fuss!
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!