Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog.
You can cook Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog
- You need 8 of thick vienne type sausage.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 250 grams of green frozen peas.
- Prepare 6 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 8 of hotdog or any salt or baguette bread.
- You need 400 grams of shredded fried potatoes (can use shredded cheese of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of salt, salsa, oregano, ketchup, yellow mustard/Dutch mustard, maionese, shoyo as you like.
- You need 1 of less then 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
Vienne sausage Brazilian hotdog instructions
- Boil the green peas for 5-10 minutes and reserve.
- Peel and cook the potatoes until it's soft (10-15 minutes under pressure cooking).
- Pre heat a low frying pan with just a bit of oil and fry all sides of the sausage until it's swollen or grilled and reserve.
- Use the same pan to fry the onions with shoyo, oregano, salsa and salt. Cook until it's a bit transparent and reserve.
- Remove and mash the potatoes adding 2 tablespoons of butter, a bit of salt and milk mixing until the texture gets creamier and firm, reserve.
- Cut the bread and the sausage in half as the pictures show..
- Spread maionese on the bread and lay the sausage.
- Add the onions, peas, mustard, ketchup.
- Cover that with the mashed potatoes and with the shredded fried potatoes or cheese.
- The order of the toppings is not important, but it makes it easier to eat, make you're own combination if you'd like.
- Take a picture to post and enjoy the hotdog!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!