Spanish Omelettes For Hanami (Cherry Blossom Viewing) Bento or Breakfast.
You can have Spanish Omelettes For Hanami (Cherry Blossom Viewing) Bento or Breakfast using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Omelettes For Hanami (Cherry Blossom Viewing) Bento or Breakfast
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 150 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of Potato.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 5 of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Spanish Omelettes For Hanami (Cherry Blossom Viewing) Bento or Breakfast step by step
- Prepare the vegetables..
- Cut the potato into 1.5 cm cubes and soak in water. Drain the excess water, and microwave for about 5 minutes..
- Wash the broccoli, and cut into florets. Microwave for about 2 minutes. Let it cool in water, and drain the excess water..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half..
- Cut the wiener sausages into thin rounds..
- Slice the onion. Saute in a small amount of oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Make the egg mixture: Beat the eggs, add the heavy cream and milk, then season with salt and pepper..
- Add the sautéed onion into the egg mixture..
- Put the onion that is coated in the egg mixture into paper or aluminium tart cups..
- Arrange the broccoli, potatoes, cherry tomatoes, and wiener sausages..
- Pour in the egg mixture..
- Pour the aurora sauce (ketchup and mayonnaise) on top..
- Bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes at 180℃..
- I used crispy wiener sausages..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!