A Taste of Spain ＊Garcia-Style Octopus.
You can cook A Taste of Spain ＊Garcia-Style Octopus using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of A Taste of Spain ＊Garcia-Style Octopus
- You need 200 grams of Boiled octopus.
- You need 4 of Potatoes (medium).
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Rock salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- It’s 1 of Fresh parsley.
A Taste of Spain ＊Garcia-Style Octopus instructions
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 8 mm thick chunks. Boil until you can pierce them with a skewer all the way through. (Or heat in the microwave.).
- Finely chop the garlic. Cut the octopus into 8 mm thick chunks..
- Add the olive oil and garlic to a frying pan and put on a low heat. Once fragrant, add the octopus and stir-fry on medium..
- After 2-3 minutes, add in the potatoes and give them a quick stir-fry. Sprinkle with paprika powder, salt and pepper and keep stir-frying..
- Once everything is mixed together, give it a taste and add salt if needed. Transfer everything to a plate and sprinkle over some paprika powder and dried parsley to serve..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!