Smoked Turkey Legs.
You can cook Smoked Turkey Legs using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Turkey Legs
- You need 6 of Turkey drumsticks.
- It’s 1 quart of Salt water for brine.
- It’s 1 packages of Brown sugar and Bourbon marinade/rub by grill mates.
Smoked Turkey Legs step by step
- Soak turkey in brine for 2 hours, remove rinse pat dry and rub with marinade set aside. Fire up smoker add soaked wood chips your choice.
- When smoker is ready and charcoal if used is white place drumsticks over indirect heat smoke for one hour, then place over direct heat.
- Turn frequently every 7 min cook another 45 min until tender and juices run clear rest 10 min and serve.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!