Loaded Spanish Tortilla.
You can have Loaded Spanish Tortilla using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Spanish Tortilla
- Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Vegetables.
- It’s 1 large of potato.
- You need 2 cup of Mixed chopped bell peppers.
- You need of Spices.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need of Meats.
- It’s 1 large of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 cup of Bacon bits.
Loaded Spanish Tortilla step by step
- Chop and combine all vegetables (thin slices. Around quarter size) Cut chicken into 1x.5x.5 inch pieces Cover bottom of 2 pans comfortably with vegetable oil Fry meats together in one pan until done. Set aside Fry vegetables together in other pan. Until potatoes are soft throughout Combine contents of both pans. Mix well. Leave on heat. Whisk all the eggs in a large bowl Pour egg over contents of pan Cook about half way through. Bottom should be golden brown Put a little more oil in the bottom of the empty pan Turn this pan upside down and place on top of pan with contents Quickly and carefully turn over pan to switch contents into other pan, upside down Place shredded cheese on tortilla Cook until bottom is golden brown Decide which side looks tastier, serve with this side up on a plate Cut like pie or into 2×2 inch squares.
- Try your own with extra ingredients.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!