2-Egg Fluffy Spanish Omelet.
You can cook 2-Egg Fluffy Spanish Omelet using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 2-Egg Fluffy Spanish Omelet
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of each Salt and pepper.
- It’s 80 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Soup stock granules (Consomme bouillon powder).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
2-Egg Fluffy Spanish Omelet step by step
- Slice the potato into strips and soak in water. Thinly slice the onion..
- Put olive oil into a heated frying pan, and stir-fry the vegetables with salt and black pepper until the potatoes have been cooked through..
- Reduce the heat to low, and add the soup stock granules and milk. Mix the katakuriko with a little bit of water, and once the milk starts to bubble, add the katakuriko slurry to thicken..
- Remove the vegetable mixture to a bowl, and mix the beaten eggs in well. It's fine to do this while the vegetable mixture is still warm. Rinse out the frying pan..
- Heat the frying pan again and add a generous amount of olive oil. Pour the egg mixture from above into the pan, cover, and steam cook..
- When one side is cooked, flip the omelet. Once both sides are cooked, it's done Sprinkle on some parsley if you'd like, and slice it into wedges..
- I've also made a fluffy crab pancake using this recipe as a base! Please check it out..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!