Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy.
You can have Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder…like Hersheys.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of espresso coffee or instant coffee.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of non dairy coffee creamer like Coffee Mate.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of boiling water.
Hot Chocolate…..non Dairy instructions
- Mix cocoa, brown sugar, coffee, vanilla extract, cinnamon and the 1/4 cups hot water in 2 quart sauce pan.
- Heat on low til dissolved and well blended.
- Add creamer and boiling water to cocoa mixture.
- Heat on low for 3 minutes, stirring continuously, til creamer is dissolved..
- Remove from heat, let cool for 5 to 10 minutes, til cool enough to drink.
- Serve with a sprinkling of cinnamon.
- Makes 2 8 oz servings or 3 6oz servings..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!