Loaded baked potato & chicken casserole. Young Nudy – Loaded Baked Potato (Official Video). Unwrap potatoes and cut lengthwise slits in the top of each. Carefully scoop out flesh from center of each potato into a medium bowl, then add butter, sour cream, chives.
No matter how fully loaded a plain baked potato may be, there's still an expanse of unspectacular spud beneath. Loaded baked potatoes might be one of the best comfort foods you can make at home. Bake the potatoes in advance and set out a topping bar so everyone can customize their meal. You can cook Loaded baked potato & chicken casserole using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded baked potato & chicken casserole
- Prepare 3 lb of chicken.
- You need 10 medium of potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3 oz of bacon pieces.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Your preferred chicken seasoning ( Grill Mates chicken rub).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 oz of chives.
- It’s of sour cream.
A loaded baked potato can be a great side dish or even a meal when stuffed with hearty proteins. Potatoes are a nutrient rich complex carbohydrate that is a classic, budget-friendly pantry staple. These twice-baked potatoes filled with cheese and topped with bacon are doubly good. Loaded Baked Potatoes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Loaded baked potato & chicken casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl mix peprika, pepper, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- In a large mixing bowl add and mix 1/3 cup olive oil and liquid smoke..
- Now mix ingredients from step 2 into bowl from step 3.
- Cut up potatoes into 3/4 inch cubes and add to bowl from step 3. Mix well to coat..
- Add potatoes from bowl to a 10"x 13" baking dish. Keep as much as possible of the oil seasoning mixture in the bowl and set aside..
- Place baking dish in oven 45 minutes. Stirring potatoes every 15 minutes..
- While potatoes are cooking cut chicken into 1 inch cubes and place in bowl from step 6..
- Add oil and chicken seasoning to bowl from previous step and mix with chicken to coat. Set aside..
- In a medium sauce pan add butter, cream cheese and cream. Heat and mix over medium heat. Once thoroughly mixed set aside..
- Mix chicken again and add to a preheated frying pan. Only brown chicken on all sides, do not cook all the way through..
- After potatoes have cooked for 45 minutes remove from oven. Mix chicken into potatoes..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and bacon over potatoes and chicken, reserving a small amount of each for later. Pour evenly cream cheese mixture from step 10 over everything and place dish back in oven for 25 min..
- Once that has cooked remove again, add remaining cheese and bacon. Chop and add chives. Cook for additional 5 minutes..
- Remove from oven, add sour cream to taste and serve..
What more could you want in a Loaded Potato Soup? Loaded Baked Potato Salad is a classic potato salad recipe with a spin! All of your favorite baked potato flavors like bacon, cheddar cheese and chives make this a perfect BBQ side dish! Loaded Baked Potato is a food item added by the Pam's HarvestCraft mod. Note: Cooked Porkchop can be substituted with Firm Tofu.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!