Dark Chocolate Christmas Tea.
You can have Dark Chocolate Christmas Tea using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Christmas Tea
- Prepare 1 each of Guayaki brand 'Mate Chocolatte' tea bag.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Dutch Process Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare of Optional, a dash or so of one or each.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- You need of ground ginger.
Dark Chocolate Christmas Tea instructions
- Mix liquids in microwave safe cup. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Steep tea bag for 5-10 minutes. Longer time is stronger final tea drink.
- Remove tea bag, squeeze out liquid back into cup.
- Add cocoa and optional spices, stir to combine. Enjoy.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!