Udon pineapple and ham. Udon pineapple and ham is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious.
See recipes for Black Forest Ham with Pineapple and Goat Cheese too. Udon noodles•ham•pineapple chunks•pineapple juice•Brazil nuts•cornstarch•water if needed•butter. Udon (うどん or 饂飩) is a thick noodle made from wheat flour, used in Japanese cuisine. You can have Udon pineapple and ham using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Udon pineapple and ham
- Prepare 2 1/3 oz of Udon noodles.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ham.
- It’s 2 cup of pineapple chunks.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 12 of Brazil nuts.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup of water if needed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
It is a comfort food for many Japanese people. There are a variety of ways it is prepared and served. Vegetable egg and ham fried rice recipe – easy, healthy and delicious one dish recipe with step-by-step image. Perfect dish for weekday's dinner or lunch.
Udon pineapple and ham instructions
- Chop your ham add to pan or wok Chop your Brazil nuts.
- Add your Brazil nuts let heat 4 minutes stirfrying add your butter.
- Add your pineapple, udon noodles, and 3/4 cup of pineapple juice save a quarter cup for later.
- Mix quarter cup of pineapple juice and cornstarch.
- After the noodles are cooked done add cornstarch solution stirring constantly to thickened if to thick add a bit of water still stirring constantly.
Turn your leftover ham into a quick meal that tastes better than Chinese takeout. Learn all the secrets to creating the best fried rice without a wok. Cubed ham sauteed with onions and pineapple in a sweet sauce. Kids love it and it's great served over rice or noodles. Cover with pineapple, and bake slow and low for a juicy, succulent Easter or Christmas ham.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!