Sheik's "Taste of Italy": Melt in ur Mouth Meatballs.
You can have Sheik's "Taste of Italy": Melt in ur Mouth Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sheik's "Taste of Italy": Melt in ur Mouth Meatballs
- Prepare of Meatball ingredients:.
- It’s 1 of lbs. ground beef (80% lean).
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet onions, chopped fine.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pastene Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Sautéing ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
Sheik's "Taste of Italy": Melt in ur Mouth Meatballs instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Roll out your meatballs slightly smaller in size than that of a golf ball. If you got a good eye, the recipe should yield 36 of these scrumptious babies..
- Next, preheat a large fry pan to high heat with 2 tbsp. of olive oil mixed with 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce. Lightly saute the meatballs on all sides to a slightly brown color. You do not want to cook the meatballs through! Just saute them..
- To complete the cooking process of these delicate babies, carefully drop them into your favorite pot of simmering sauce (or try 'Sheik's Red Italian Gravy') and cook for about an hour and a half. Perfection!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!