Spanish Tomato Purée.
You can cook Spanish Tomato Purée using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish Tomato Purée
- Prepare 1 kg of Ripe tomatoes.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 50 ml of Olive oil.
Spanish Tomato Purée instructions
- If you can, dunk the tomato in boiling water and slip off the peel and cut into chunks. Mince the garlic..
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a frying pan until fragrant, then add the tomatoes from Step 1 and sauté..
- When the tomatoes lose their shape, add the oregano, salt, pepper, and sugar and simmer..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!