Pao de Queijo / Brazilian Cheese Bread.
You can have Pao de Queijo / Brazilian Cheese Bread using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pao de Queijo / Brazilian Cheese Bread
- It’s 2 cups of tapioca flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter/margarine.
Pao de Queijo / Brazilian Cheese Bread step by step
- Bring to a boil the milk, salt and butter (stirring constantly)..
- Remove from heat. Add and mix the tapioca flour, then the eggs and cheese..
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and make 20 balls with the dough..
- Bake for about 20 minutes – the top will be golden brown..
- Enjoy them while nice and warm 😊.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!