You can have Italian Grissini using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Grissini
- It’s 200 g of All purpose flour or Normal flour.
- It’s 40 g of cheese.
- You need 40 g of milk.
- You need 10 g of Fresh yeast.
- Prepare 40 g of butter.
- It’s 75 g of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
Italian Grissini instructions
- Put flour in a bowl and mix butter, cheese, salt..
- Dissolve yeast in the lukewarm milk and water mixture, pour into the flour and knead everything to a smooth dough..
- Cover the dough until it has doubled in volume..
- Cut small portions from the dough and roll out 1 cm thick, then cut 10 to 15 cm long strips..
- Apply milk with brush and sprinkle sesame and cheese on top. Now bake in a 200ºpreheat oven for 20 minutes..
- Let it cool and enjoy..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!