Slow Cooker Italian Beef.
You can cook Slow Cooker Italian Beef using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Beef
- Prepare 2-5 lb of boneless beef top round roast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-2 cups of chopped carrots.
- You need 1 of jar(16 oz) pepper rings(liquid included).
Slow Cooker Italian Beef instructions
- Chop up the carrots into small pieces. Place to the side..
- After trimming off the fat, put the roast into the slow cooker. Add all of the spices..
- Next, add the carrots on top of the roast..
- Pour the whole jar of pepper rings into the slow cooker. Put the cover on top, set the temperature to low and cook for 7-8 hours. Stir about halfway through the cooking..
- Using two forks, shred the beef and then stir together..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!