Spanish-Style Tomato Salad from Cadiz Piriñaca!.
You can have Spanish-Style Tomato Salad from Cadiz Piriñaca! using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish-Style Tomato Salad from Cadiz Piriñaca!
- It’s 3 of Tomato.
- You need 2 of Green peppers.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Balsamic or wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
Spanish-Style Tomato Salad from Cadiz Piriñaca! step by step
- Wash the vegetables and chop them into 1 cm pieces. Place in a dish. Sprinkle with salt, then mix in the vinegar and olive oil. Place in the refrigerator to chill, and it's done..
- You can eat it with a spoon, or use as a topping for other dishes. This photo shows it as a topping for a Spanish omelet. This piriñaca is very juicy, so it tastes great when eaten with bread or similar porous foods, which can soak up the juices. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147559-microwave-low-cal-vegetable-spanish-omelet.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!