Easy in the Microwave Spanish Omelette.
You can have Easy in the Microwave Spanish Omelette using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy in the Microwave Spanish Omelette
- You need of 1 omelette, 15 cm in diameter and 4 cm deep.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Potato.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Easy in the Microwave Spanish Omelette instructions
- Thinly slice the potato into large bite-sized pieces. Finely chop the onion, and boil to the required softness. (You can do this in the microwave.) Drain the tuna can..
- Line the bowl which you will use as a mould with plastic wrap, add the beaten egg and the ingredients from Step 1, and season generously with salt and pepper..
- Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave at 500 W for 3 minutes. When it has cooled, remove the top plastic wrap, and gently lift the layer of wrap lining the bowl to make it easier to remove..
- Put a large serving plate over the bowl, then turn it upside down. Remove the bowl and wrap to finish..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!