Tuna loaf II in a bell pepper. Grease with butter or olive oil with an oil sprayer, a loaf pan. In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, seasoning with salt and pepper as desired, as well as Tabasco sauce if desired. In a large bowl, stir together tuna, breadcrumbs, egg, bell pepper, and onion.
Recipe: Appetizing Tuna loaf II in a bell pepper. Combine all of the ingredients for the fayonnaise together in a small bowl and whisk until combined. Slice the apple halfway lengthwise and spiralize it, using Blade B. You can cook Tuna loaf II in a bell pepper using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna loaf II in a bell pepper
- It’s 10 oz of canned tuna packed in spring water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of horseradish mustard.
- You need 3 medium of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of Brazil nuts.
Place in a larger baking pan. Her husband, my uncle, had been a cook in the Army, World War II. Today everyone would say freshly cracked black pepper, but that is not what most used in the depression. Easy, delicious and healthy Tuna Loaf recipe from SparkRecipes.
Tuna loaf II in a bell pepper step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Wash and cut bell peppers lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds..
- Toast the Brazil nuts. And chop them up..
- Caramelize the onions in a tablespoon of butter. Add salt and garlic..
- Mix mayonnaise, nuts, mustard, egg, onions, black pepper, and paprika..
- Stuff into a bell pepper half. Bake in oven 25 -30 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Then cut each bell pepper into three thick rings, set them aside on a baking sheet. Canned tuna is seasoned with cayenne pepper, black pepper, parsley, and horseradish in this recipe for tuna loaf. Beat eggs, mayonnaise, horseradish, parsley, paprika, cayenne pepper, and black pepper together in a large bowl until smooth. Stuff tuna salad into bell pepper spears. Top with any favorite herbs or a sprinkle of spices.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!