Microwave Low-Cal Vegetable Spanish Omelet.
You can cook Microwave Low-Cal Vegetable Spanish Omelet using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Low-Cal Vegetable Spanish Omelet
- It’s 4 of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 2 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
Microwave Low-Cal Vegetable Spanish Omelet step by step
- Peel the potatoes and the carrot. Roughly chop up the potatoes, julienne the carrot, and thinly slice the onion and peppers. Place into a heat-resistant dish. Pour olive oil over the top. (See the photo.) Cover with a lid and microwave at 900 W for 8 minutes and then let it sit in the microwave to soften..
- Add salt to a beaten egg and then pour into Step 1. Use a fork to mash up the potatoes as you stir..
- Heat a frying pan well before adding just a little bit of olive oil (not listed in ingredients.) Pour in Step 2 and cook until both sides have browned (on medium-low heat). This photo shows the omelet after it has been cooked..
- It is refreshing and delicious if you enjoy it together with some Spanish piriñaca. It really turns into a summer Spanish omelet if you eat it this way. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/142613-spanish-style-tomato-salad-from-cadiz-pirinaca.
- The omelet will soak up the moisture from the piriñaca, making it even more delicious..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!