My Italian style Asparagus. 😚.
You can cook My Italian style Asparagus. 😚 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Italian style Asparagus. 😚
- You need of About 20 stems A good bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 3 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Butter or Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Passata.
- It’s 125 g of Soft Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of italian herbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- You need 6 of cherry tomatoes halved.
My Italian style Asparagus. 😚 step by step
- Add the butter or oil to a hot frying pan add the garlic crushed and stir then add the Asparagus in a row in the frying pan. Fry for 5 minutes turning the Asparagus over..
- Next lay the Asparagus in a oven tray with greaseproof paper them add the passatta all over..
- Next add mozzarella cheese 6 slices over the asparagus. Then add tomatoes dotted around. Then add the italian herbs all over..
- Then add some spinach here and there. Then Black pepper.
- Add black pepper and add to the preheated oven 180°C for 10 minutes. ENJOY..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!