You can have Brazilian Stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Stroganoff
- Prepare 2 lbs of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomatoe sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 of cilantro chopped.
Brazilian Stroganoff instructions
- Pat the chicken breasts dry, cut into 2-inch cubes, and season with salt and pepper. In a large stainless steel pan, heat 3 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Pan-fry the cubed chicken in batches so that it is browned on all sides, then let rest on a plate or bowl after pan-frying..
- Lower the heat to medium and add 1 tablespoon of oil and the onions, cooking and stirring occasionally until they are soft (approximately 3 minutes). Add the garlic and cook until soft and fragrant, about 1 minute. Return chicken to the pan!!! Pour in the wine and let cook until it has been almost completely absorbed. Stir in both the tomato sauce and the chicken stock/broth. Cook, partially covered, over medium-low heat for 40 – 45 minutes..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add the mushrooms and cook until the they are browned and cooked through. Remove from heat and reserve..
- When the chicken is cooked, remove from the heat and fold in the mushrooms, heavy cream, mustard, and parsley. Taste and adjust the salt and pepper, if necessary..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!