Toasted muesli. Simple and delicious toasted muesli with almonds, coconut and dark chocolate (or mix-ins of your choice!). Toasted Muesli with Almonds, Coconut and Dark Chocolate. Muesli need not even be toasted.
Oats, nuts, seeds and dried fruit is combined and toasted lightly to make a big batch of the best muesli. See more ideas about muesli recipe, muesli, toasted muesli recipe. This easy homemade muesli recipe is made with just a few basic pantry ingredients, and you can use it to make a cooked porridge. You can cook Toasted muesli using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Toasted muesli
- It’s 1 c of oil.
- You need 1 c of honey.
- Prepare 2 t of vanilla.
- It’s 8 c of wholegrain oats.
- It’s 1 c of oat bran.
- Prepare 1 c of wheatgerm.
- Prepare 1 c of coconut thread.
- It’s 1 c of bran flakes.
- Prepare 1 c of chopped Brazil nuts.
- Prepare 1 c of sliced almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 c of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/2 c of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 c of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 c of raisins.
- It’s 1/2 c of chopped dried apricots.
- It’s 1/2 c of cranberries.
- You need of banana chips.
This muesli is full of seeds and almonds, with warm spice accents and a crunchy, nutty texture. Homemade Toasted Muesli is a very healthy and nutritious option for a quick and easy breakfast. It is very easy and is made by toasting oats, nuts , honey and coconut oil together in an oven. Toasting brings out the nutty nuances in the blend.
Toasted muesli step by step
- Combine dry ingredients except fruit in two roasting pans..
- Combine wet ingredients and warm in microwave before whisking to emulsify..
- Add to dry mixture, splitting between the two pans and mix..
- Fanbake at about 130 degrees Celsius, stirring at 20min intervals until golden and toasted..
- Mix through fruit, cool completely and store in airtight containers..
- Particularly yummy served with chopped royal gala apple and creamy unsweetened Greek yogurt. The recipe can of course be varied according to personal taste..
Serve it with low-fat plain Greek yogurt and fresh fruit, such The pumpkin seeds in our muesli are an excellent source of protein, magnesium, and zinc. toasted muesli. Ever since I was really small, my dad has made his own muesli. He makes it in two big bowls in the microwave, with oil and. Muesli checks all the boxes of a perfect weekday breakfast. In this version of muesli we're toasting both the oats and the coconut.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!