John's Spanish Rice.
You can have John's Spanish Rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of John's Spanish Rice
- It’s 6 slice of bacon.
- It’s 2 cup of instant rice.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced bell pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketsup.
- You need 2 clove of fresh garlic minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant chicken base.
- You need 8 oz of tomato sauce (1 8oz can).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of water.
John's Spanish Rice step by step
- Dice up the bacon and saute the bacon in a non stick sauce pan until done..
- Add the bell pepper, onion and garlic and cook a few minutes or until onions are transparent..
- Add the water, tomato sauce, ketsup, and chicken base and bring to a boil..
- Add rice then let it come to a boil stir well then cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 30 mins. (Don't forget to fluff the rice after 15 mins).
- Transfer to serving dish..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!