Simple Butterbeer Recipe.
You can have Simple Butterbeer Recipe using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Butterbeer Recipe
- You need 10 OZ of Cream Soda (1 & 1/4 cups).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Salted REAL Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Butterscotch chips.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Original Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer.
Simple Butterbeer Recipe instructions
- Put half a cup of butterscotch chips and the tablespoon of butter in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for around 30 seconds (exact time may depend on your microwave or the heat level you use, but try to stick around 30 seconds). Take the bowl out, properly stir and then heat for another 30 seconds. After the second time add 1/4 cups of the Creamer into the bowl..
- Microwave the mixture in 30 Second increments, stirring the mixture between each increment. It usually takes about 4 cycles (2 minutes) to get the right consistency. The mixture should be completed when the mixture becomes a thick and stir-able paste..
- Heat the chosen cream soda in the microwave for around 90 seconds. Again, the exact time needed may vary and you need to be mindful of the microwave heat, as if it becomes overheated, that classic butterbeer fizz will be lost ..
- Pour the butterscotch mixture into the now heated cream Soda. Now stir thoroughly until the two are properly mixed..
- Enjoy! : >.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!