Vegetarian Spanish Bulgar.
You can have Vegetarian Spanish Bulgar using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Spanish Bulgar
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of uncooked bulgar.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans, drained & rinsed.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of of black pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of of cayenne.
Vegetarian Spanish Bulgar instructions
- Sauté the first 5 ingredients until onion and peppers are tender and bulgar is coated with oil..
- Add the remaining ingredients, cover, bring to a boil. Then reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed and bulgar is tender..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!