Italian spaghetti pasta salad. This attractive, fresh-tasting spaghetti salad can conveniently be made the night before. This spaghetti pasta salad with Italian dressing comes together quickly and easily and is a snap to make for even the most novice of home cooks. Italian pasta salad is as simple to make as chopping up some veggies, tossing them with cooked spaghetti, and dousing in homemade Italian dressing.
It just beats spearing rotini or bowtie pasta, doesn't it? Friends, we've been trying to get together with some good friends from out of town. It's hard to get a date on the calendar sometimes Spaghetti Salad Recipe. You can have Italian spaghetti pasta salad using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian spaghetti pasta salad
- Prepare 1 lbs of box spaghetti.
- It’s 2 of cucumbers cut.
- Prepare half of Grape or cherry tomatoes cut in.
- It’s of Small can of black olives drained.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper cut in bite size pieces.
- Prepare Half of a red onion cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 1 bag of mini pepperoni optional or can the the regular size pepperoni in half, that’s what I do.
- It’s of Dressing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of I like to use store Italian dressing to save time.
This time we used gluten-free pasta for our friend Ashley, who has celiac's. Cool pasta salad on a hot summer day is the perfect BBQ side dish. It is always one of the first things to go. Great after it's been in the refrigerator overnight.
Italian spaghetti pasta salad step by step
- Cook box of spaghetti, drain, Cool off pasta by running cold water over it when still in colander. put cooked spaghetti in a big bowl,chill in refrigerator for 15-20 mins..
- Add the cut veggies to the chilled cooked spaghetti and mix well..
- Make dressing or can skip this step and use Italian dressing. Add all dressing ingredients to a bowl, add wet ingredients and mix well..
- Add dressing to spaghetti mixture, and the pepperoni mix well.
- Chill in the fridge for four hours or over night. (this is good just chilled at 2 hrs).
- Add some parmesan cheese right before serving and some black pepper. mix up before serving.Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I didn’t have all the veggies on hand so I used what I had, and I add some salami, I left out Black olives because Iam not a big fan of them… use what you have, peppers, would be good in this.(This would be a good dish to make if you have a lot of veggies or leftover veggies from other recipe / veggies that need to be used before they go bad.) you can put anything in this really make it our own love to see photos of what you come up with..
- Link to the video that I got my inspiration from for this awesome recipe. https://youtu.be/1eS_UBr-68g.
This Italian Spaghetti Pasta Salad Recipe has all the flavors of Italy in one bowl. And here it is: my Italian Spaghetti Pasta Salad! This dish has it all: spaghetti, pepperoni, black olives, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and Parmesan, all topped with a zesty Italian dressing. Our famous Spaghetti Salad is the PERFECT dish to bring to a pot luck dinner. This classic pasta salad is one of our most popular recipes.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!