You can cook Spanish Noodles using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Noodles
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of 12 oz egg noodles.
- It’s 2 can of 10.75 oz tomato soup.
- You need 2 can of 8 oz tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of Chili seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Spanish Noodles step by step
- Fill large pot with water, boil noodles 'al dente' according to pkg.
- Brown lean ground beef in frying pan, season to taste with salt pepper and garlic powder.
- Drain noodles in strainer, rinse with cold water to prevent sticking..
- In large pot where cooked noodles, add cans of tomato soup, tomato sauce, Chili seasoning mix and chili powder (may add more chili powder or other spices).
- Drain grease off lean ground beef add to soup mixture in large pot, heat through.
- Add egg noodles to meat and soup mixture in large pot. Keep heating until bubbly..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!