Brazilian tuffle (brigadeiro). Brigadeiro (Brazilian Chocolate Truffles) – If you not familiar with Brigadeiros, this is a traditional Brazilian dessert that made of condensed milk. Brigadeiro is a Brazilian chocolate truffle garnished with sprinkles. Brigadeiro (or Brigadeiros) is a chocolate fudge made with condensed milk, butter, and cocoa powder.
They're a decadent no-bake dessert bursting with chocolate and caramel flavor. These Brazilian classics are as delicious as they are beautiful and can be rolled in whatever It's easier than you think to make gooey truffle treats for your next party or holiday gathering. Brazilian Truffles are also known by their classic name, Brigadeiros. You can cook Brazilian tuffle (brigadeiro) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brazilian tuffle (brigadeiro)
- Prepare 400 ml of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coco powder.
- Prepare 1 of dairy milk or any sprinkles or chopped nuts.
- It’s 1 cube of butter.
Traditionally, Brazilian Truffles are made with condensed milk, butter, eggs and cocoa powder. The word 'brigadeiro' is obviously Portuguese and in English, these treats go by a couple of names including, Brazilian chocolate balls, Brazilian chocolate truffles or simply Brazilian truffles. You want all the balls to be about. These little Brazilian chocolate candies-called brigadeiros- that look like truffles but are much simpler to make.
Brazilian tuffle (brigadeiro) instructions
- Heat the pan. Add butter and keep for melting. Now add the condensed milk and coco powder and mix well. Ensure no lumps are formed..
- Stir continuously until it has become thick consistency. Switch of the flame. keep for cooling.
- In the meanwhile grate the dairy milk and keep aside..
- Now once the coco & condensed milk mixture is cool down. Take small quantity using spoon and make a chocolate ball, roll over the ball in the grated dairy milk powder. Follow the same steps until all the chocolate balls are made. Store in a glass jar. Enjoy!.
- Instead grated dairy milk you can use choco chips, grated coconut, chopped almonds or cashew, any other sprinkles. Also can consume directly without any sprinkles..
Brigadeiros are truffle-like chocolates and are the perfect after dinner treat or addition to any celebratory occasion. The Brigadeiro is a Brazilian staple – made from condensed milk, cocoa. So, now most of my family now considers themselves Brazilian. This recipe isn't a recipe I necessarily learned from. Learn how to make delicious brigadeiros – they are Brazilian chocolate truffles that will melt in your mouth.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!