Italian Orzo Spinach Soup.
You can have Italian Orzo Spinach Soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Orzo Spinach Soup
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 bunch of washed spinach.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Corn kernels.
- Prepare 2-3 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 2-3 of French beans.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots and celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole wheat orzo pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano or rosemery.
- You need 1-2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare As required of Water or vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare to taste of salt and black pepper.
Italian Orzo Spinach Soup instructions
- Take oil in a pan. Add onion and garlic, saute until soft..
- Add carrots, tomatoes, corn, beans and mushrooms saute for sometime but don't over cook..
- Add orzo (pasta), oregano,Rosemary, celery and stir to combine all..
- Add vegetables stock or water and cover it..
- Bring soup to a simmer, stirring occasionally..
- Reduce heat to low flame and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is al dente..
- Stir in the spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes so that it doesn't lose it's bright green colour..
- Season with salt and black pepper. Serve hot..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!