Italian slider. This easy Italian slider recipe is your answer. Cheesy cheese, Italian meats and a golden bun is the Yep! This is an easy Italian slider recipe.
Perfect appetizer for parties, gatherings, and food for a crowd. These Hot Italian Sub Sliders will be you new favorite appetizer for any gathering. Super bowl, holidays, bdays; you name it, your guests will be in love. You can have Italian slider using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian slider
- You need of Mini potatoe bread slider rolls.
- It’s of Brown honey ham.
- It’s of Salami.
- You need of Spicy brown mustard.
- You need of Sliced mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Hamburger dill pickles.
Italian Sliders are one of our favorite sandwich recipes. They're easy to make and packed with delicious flavor! These sandwiches combine a variety of deli meats with provolone cheese, pesto. I added these Easy Italian Sliders to out dinner menu last week and on the way to the store I was so tempted to stop and grab a sub for lunch, it was calling my name.
Italian slider instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread mustard on top, and bottom of slider rolls..
- Put 2 slices of ham on bottom roll, mustard on top of ham and 2 slices of sliced mozzarella. Add mustard to cheese and salami on top pickle on salami. Then assemble top to slider..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 350….enjoy!!!!.
Super easy Italian sliders are perfect for party food and feeding a crowd. Even if you'd like to try other flavors, these easy sliders are the prefect recipe for substitute your favorite flavors! Delicious Hot Italian Sliders perfect for game day that are layered with slices of ham, salami, pepperoni and provolone with a homemade roasted red pepper spread! Sundays in our household are no joke. Cheesy italian meatball sliders are irresistible, melt-in-your-mouth delicious for a These Meatball Sliders are the result of taking juicy, flavorful Italian meatballs, bathing.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!