Creole Seasoned Miyazakigyu Wagyu Picanha Steak.
You can cook Creole Seasoned Miyazakigyu Wagyu Picanha Steak using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creole Seasoned Miyazakigyu Wagyu Picanha Steak
- It’s 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Miyazakigyu Wagyu Picanha Steak.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 EAR of Sweet Corn.
- You need 1 CUP of Couscous.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of Butter (divided).
- You need 1 TBSP of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Parsley (minced).
- It’s of Kosher Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of Black Pepper (to taste).
- It’s of Creole Seasoning.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Chipotle Powder.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Chili Powder.
- You need 1 TBSP of Oregano.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/2 TBSP of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Basil.
Creole Seasoned Miyazakigyu Wagyu Picanha Steak step by step
- PREPARING THE CREOLE SEASONING In a mixing bowl, add the granulated garlic, smoked paprika, chipotle powder, chili powder, oregano, kosher salt, black pepper, and basil. Mix until combined.Evenly sprinkle the creole seasoning on the Miyazakigyu Wagyu picanha steak. Let the seasoned steak sit on a plate, allowing it to marinate and come to room temperature (while you prepare the cous-cous)..
- PREPARING THE COUSCOUS Bring 2 quarts of gently salted water to a boil. Add the couscous, and cook for 10 minutes or until al dente. Using a colander, strain the couscous. Rinse the couscous under cold water to stop the cooking process.Reserve.
- PREPARING THE SWEET CORN Shuck the 3 ears of corn, and remove the kernels from the ears. Place half of the corn kernels in a blender with a 1/4 cup of water. Blend on high for 2 minutes.Reserve the left over corn kernels.Strain the liquid (from the blended corn) through a fine mesh strainer. Remove the left over pulp, and reserve the liquid..
- PREPARING THE MIYAZAKIGYU WAGYU PICANHA STEAK Place a large skillet or cast iron pan on the stove over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan, and place the Miyazakigyu Wagyu picanha steak in the pan.Cook for 3 minutes, and then flip the steak over. Cook for an additional 3 minutes. Then add 2 tablespoons of butter. Using a spoon, baste the steak with the melted butter in the pan for 1 minute. Remove the steak, and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- FINAL STEPS While the steak is resting, place a large skillet on the stove over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of butter and the reserved corn kernels. Cook for 1 minute. Add the reserved corn liquid, lime juice, and couscous to the skillet.Cook for 3 minutes or until it thickened. The natural starch in the corn will allow it to thicken. Add the minced parsley, and season with kosher salt and black pepper (to taste). This is your sweet corn couscous..
- Slice the Miyazakigyu Wagyu picanha steak, and serve it with the sweet corn couscous.Enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!