Brazilian Veg Stew With Steamed Coriander Rice.
You can cook Brazilian Veg Stew With Steamed Coriander Rice using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Veg Stew With Steamed Coriander Rice
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Onion large Chopped.
- You need 2-3 of Garlic Cloves Chopped.
- It’s 1 inch of Ginger Chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of Red Yellow pepper Diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Zucunni Diced.
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli Small florets.
- You need 2 cups of Egg plant diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mushroom diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cilantro chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Cream.
- Prepare Few of Basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Boiled Rice.
Brazilian Veg Stew With Steamed Coriander Rice instructions
- In a pan. Drizzle olive oil add chop onion, garlic, green chilli and ginger. Saute well..
- Add all vegetables red yellow pepper, broccoli, zucchini, mushroom. Saute well..
- Add some water in a pan. And add salt and paper..
- When vegetable is Cooked well add chop coriander, basil leaves and cream. And set aside..
- In a other pan. Melt butter and add chop coriander then add boiled Rice and salt & pepper. Mix well..
- In a plate mould coriander rice and put stew inside of rice. Garnish with basil leaves..
- Serve hot..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!