Spanish Stuffed Peppers.
You can have Spanish Stuffed Peppers using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 4 of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 packages of spanish rice.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 2/3 cup of monterey jack cheese.
Spanish Stuffed Peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown hamburger..
- Cut tops off of peppers and boil for about 5 minutes..
- Cook spanish rice..
- Mix burger, ketchup, and rice together..
- Stuff peppers with mixture and bake for 20 minutes. Top with cheese..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!