Brazilian Savoury Pancakes.
You can have Brazilian Savoury Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Savoury Pancakes
- It’s of Pancake.
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- It’s 1 table spoon of oil.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare of Sliced Ham.
- Prepare of Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 750 g of Tomato Sauce.
Brazilian Savoury Pancakes step by step
- On a blender put the milk, eggs and oil. Start to blend it and adding the flour one bit at a time..
- After all the flour is added blend it for a couple of minutes until the liquid is uniform. If needed use a spoon to to mix any flour that stick to the blender cup..
- Heat a pan to medium heat and using a ladle put a portion of the liquid covering the bottom of the pan..
- Fry both sides until it turns golden yellowish/brownish..
- Prepare a glass roaster by putting some tomato sauce on it, it will help the pancakes not to stick..
- Put the pancake on a plate, spread a thin layer of tomato sauce, position the filling and roll it. First one I did with a mix of leeks, palm hearts and cheese..
- Other one with cheese and ham..
- Position the rolled pancakes in the tray spreading some tomato sauce between them so they do not stick to each other..
- Finish with some tomato sauce and cheese on the top..
- Take it to a pre heated oven at 160C for 10~15min. Checking every 5 min..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!