Pollo al chilindrón (Spanish style chicken). Más recetas en http://www.orieloskitchen.com – Descárgate mi app de recetas sin lactosa "Chef Orielo" en tu móvil: http://www.apprecetassinlactosa.com Mi receta del pollo al chilindrón con un majao almeriense especial y con caldo ecológico Azteca de Amandín.••• A typical preparation of Aragon is Chilindron, an everyday preparation with a mixture of peppers, tomatoes, jamon onion and garlic. In Spain, La Ribera is the area between Navarra and Aragon where the Ebro River flows, creating fertile lowlands that are cultivated with some of the country's best. Traditionally, the pollo al chilindrón recipe is made in a clay pot; although on this occasion (adapting to what we normally have in the kitchen) it can be made in any pot we have at home.
I'm David and I'd like to tell you how I first came across this famous and ancient recipe from Navarra in the north of Spain. Chilindron is a Spanish dish that is similar to the Italian version of chicken cacciatore. Traditionally, chilindron (which originated in the Aragón region of Spain) is made with chicken or lamb. You can cook Pollo al chilindrón (Spanish style chicken) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pollo al chilindrón (Spanish style chicken)
- You need 6 of Chicken drumsticks (skinless).
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of Sieved tomato (250ml).
- You need 1/2 of Glass of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of Tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
The tangy red reduction sauce is made using fresh tomatoes and red bell pepper, lots of garlic and sautéed onion. Pollo Chilindrón. (Spanish chicken with tomatoes and peppers). Pollo chilindrón is a wonderful dish from the Aragón region of northeastern Spain that uses red bell peppers, a common ingredient in Aragonese cuisine. Pollo al chilindrón is a simple Spanish dish with loads of flavor!
Pollo al chilindrón (Spanish style chicken) instructions
- Cook the chicken in a pan..
- Meanwhile chop the onion and peppers very finely..
- Remove chicken from pan..
- Fry the onions and peppers in the pan until soft, then add tomato, sugar and salt. Leave to simmer for 10 minutes..
- Put the chicken in the pan with the tomato mix, cover and let simmer on low heat for 20 minutes..
- Add the 1/2 glass of wine, cover and let simmer another 10 minutes or until the sauce has desired consistency..
- I served mine with some handmade square chips, delicious!.
Spanish chicken wings that are smoky and absolutely succulent! Works with all diets including paleo, keto and is naturally gluten and dairy free! What I've come to love about authentic Spanish food is that it is simple. I caught an episode of Made in Spain on PBS one evening (this is the cooking show by renowned Spanish chef Jose Andres), and this recipe just reeled me in. I'm not even a huge bell pepper fan.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!