Spanish omelette. Spanish omelette or Spanish tortilla is a traditional dish from Spain and one of the signature dishes in the Spanish cuisine. It is an omelette made with eggs and potatoes, optionally including onion. Tortilla de patatas or Spanish Omelette Recipe is an amazing egg recipe that can be cooked either for guests or yourself, it is a tasty egg recipe which can.
This Spanish omelette recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Spanish omelette is a classic Spanish dish that you can find ready made in any decent supermarket. You can have Spanish omelette using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spanish omelette
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 150 ml of oil.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper(red).
- It’s 1/2 of bell pepper(green).
- It’s 1/2 of bell pepper (yellow).
- Prepare 2 of mushroom.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper powder.
You can eat it warm or cold, bring it to a picnic, family gathering or a Spanish-themed party. Get ready to master the Spanish Omelette, aka Tortilla, with this easy-to-follow recipe. Spanish omelette – known in Spain as tortilla de patatas – is a Spanish classic for good reason. Spanish Omelette with a Mexican touch.
Spanish omelette instructions
- Beat the egg yolks till sabayon (till the volume doubles).
- Add oil in a frying pan..
- Fabricate the bell pepper and mushroom into triangular cuts.
- Put the egg sabayon and place d fabricated items on it.
- Allow it to coagulate..
- Put it in the salamander for 5-6 mins.
- Add salt and pepper powder.
- Serve hot with bread toast.
Filled with potato, sauteed tomato, goat cheese, and a pinch of Mexican oregano. Also called a Tortilla Española or Torta de Patatas. According to my children, the Spanish Omelette is "The Best Omelette in The World". Made with egg, potato, onion and olive oil, enjoy hot or cold at any time of the day. The Omelette is one of the classics in Spanish cuisine.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!