Brazilian Coconut Cake 🇧🇷.
You can have Brazilian Coconut Cake 🇧🇷 using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Coconut Cake 🇧🇷
- It’s 180 g of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of Sunflower oil.
- It’s 3 of small Eggs.
- It’s 270 g of White flour.
- It’s 50 ml of milk (can be substituted for oats, soya, or almond milk).
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 50 g of desiccated coconut.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- Prepare 400 ml of Creamy coconut milk.
- You need 397 g of Condensed milk (1 can).
- It’s 100 g of desiccated coconut to sprinkle.
Brazilian Coconut Cake 🇧🇷 instructions
- Butter a 25 cm round tin and powder it with flour. Heat oven 180c/fan – 150c/gas..
- In a bowl, mix the sugar and sunflower oil. Add the eggs and beat with a mixer until it looks lighter..
- Sieve the flour into the bowl and mix it all in low speed, with the mixer..
- Add the creamy coconut milk, the milk, and the desiccated coconut. Mix well with the mixer and then add the baking powder. Mix till there are no lumps of baking powder left..
- Pour into the tin and in the oven. Wait 30 minutes until it's cooked. To make sure it is ready, pierce the cake in the middle with a skewer. It is ready if the skewer comes out dry..
- Prepare the sauce. Mix the coconut milk and the condensed milk in a bowl. Set aside..
- Once the cake is ready, leave it to cool down so you can cut it horizontally across the middle, without breaking it..
- Spread the sauce onto the bottom. It will be quite runny but the more you put the better it is. Usually half of the sauce..
- Evenly, sprinkle desiccated coconut on. Put as much as you like!.
- Put the top part back on, pierce all over the top with a fork to let the sauce in. Pour the sauce until it is all covered. Sprinkle more coconut and voila!! If you want, you can put it back in the tin to pour the sauce. It will contain the liquid. Also if prepared the day before, keep it in the fridge, it makes it even more special..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!