Sausage scramble on Italian bread. Here is how you achieve it. Sausage scramble on Italian bread step by step. Slice sausage down side and take sausage meat out of its casing. set meat aside.
Add some oil to the pan along with the sausage, potatoes, onions and seasoning, cook until the sausage is no longer pink, the potatoes are tender and the onions are. This is a favorite of my family, Nonna's Italian Sausage Roll up! It has great flavors of Italian Sausage. You can cook Sausage scramble on Italian bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage scramble on Italian bread
- Prepare package of sausage (hot or mild).
- You need of olive oil.
- You need can of roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of red or orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic diced.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- Prepare of Italian bread.
One skillet scramble with Italian sausage, tomatoes, kale and spinach. Try this easy breakfast scramble recipe for a wholesome morning meal. Italian sausage, tomatoes, kale, and spinach all come together in one skillet. This is an appetizer that my husband's Italian grandmother used to make when he was a kid.
Sausage scramble on Italian bread step by step
- Slice sausage down side and take sausage meat out of its casing. set meat aside..
- Dice onion, bell pepper, and garlic.
- Olive oil a fry pan fry sausage meat till browned, and add the veggies onion, bell pepper, garlic and roasted garlic tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. fry and mix sausage with veggies cook until veggies are done..
- Slice Italian bread, and toast. assemble sausage, veggie scramble on top of Italian bread and enjoy..
When we married, he made it for my family at the holidays and now it's our most requested dish. Enjoy this cheesy sausage bread pizza- a tasty Italian dinner. Italian Sausage Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Recipe also includes variations for Mexican and Italian breakfast scrambles as If you're not watching carbs or are serving to guests who aren't, serve with toast, warm soft tortillas or crusty Italian bread! If the bread is stale, skip this step.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!