Brazilian coconut kiss(Beijinhos de coco).
You can cook Brazilian coconut kiss(Beijinhos de coco) using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brazilian coconut kiss(Beijinhos de coco)
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- Prepare 5-6 pieces of cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
Brazilian coconut kiss(Beijinhos de coco) step by step
- Bring milk and butter to a simmer in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Continue to cook, stirring often, until the milk has reduced to half and thickened, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in the 1/4 cup coconut, and allow to cool a bit before pouring into a buttered bowl. Chill in the refrigerator until cold, about 2 hours..
- With buttered or oiled hands, form milk mixture into tablespoon-sized balls, and roll in coconut flakes. Stick a clove into each beijinho as decoration..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!