Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad. Peel and dice the potatoes and fry in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Remove from the heat and blot away the excess oil. Smoked Salmon Fish Salmon American Omelet Recipes Egg Recipes Dairy Recipes Onion Recipes Cream Cheese Recipes Main Dish.
Wash and julienne the lettuce, gherkin and chives. • Mix salmon, lettuce, capers, pickles, chives and mayonnaise. • Cut the tortilla on three floors obtaining three discs. You'll fall in love with this version of Spanish omelette! Spanish omelets are traditionally made with potatoes and onion, and this one has smoked salmon Tear the smoked salmon into pieces and add to the skillet. You can have Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- You need 500 g of potatoes.
- You need 1 of gherkin.
- It’s 20 of capers.
- It’s 1 of green onion.
- It’s 8 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Smoked salmon.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare of Salt.
Slide the omelet out of the skillet and cut into eight wedges. Arrange a handful of salad leaves on each plate. Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
Pinchos of Spanish omelette stuffed with smoked salmon salad step by step
- Peel and dice the potatoes and fry in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Remove from the heat and blot away the excess oil..
- Mix the potatoes with the beaten eggs and season with salt and pepper..
- Pour three tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain into a non-stick frying pan and, when hot, add the potato and egg mixture. Let the mixture set in the pan and then turn it over so it sets on the other side too..
- Leave to cool..
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips. Wash the lettuce, the gherkin and the green onion, and slice them in short, thin strips, julienne style..
- Mix the salmon, lettuce, capers, pickle, fresh onion and the mayonnaise together..
- Cut the omelette into three layers to obtain three discs. Place the first disc on a plate and add some of the salmon mixture on top. Place the second disc on top and repeat the operation. To finish, place the third disc on top..
- Cover the omelette with a thin layer of mayonnaise and garnish with ketchup..
- Cut into triangles, placing each one on a slice of bread and pierce with the chive-covered skewer to hold the pincho together..
These quick & simple tapas recipes are packed with Spanish flavors and are perfect for your next tapas Pinchos, or as they´re known in the Basque country, pinxos, are very similar to tapas. They are just smaller in size and you place them over a slice. Pinchos de Torilla (Spanish Omelette) – Recipe In my Italian heritage we Yellowfin Tuna Salad with Anchovies – Recipe. Morcilla Cocida Pinchos – Blood Pudding – Recipe Blood pudding is a They are served here with smoked salmon (ahumado salmón), but come in dozens of different variations. The Spanish omelette is a perfect example; comfort food par excellence, which transforms a couple of humble ingredients into a dish fit for el reino himself.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!